Tuesday, February 23, 2010

To do's for this week ...

It's gonna be a busy week for me.  Yep.

I have to do the following, before Friday:

  • Finish binding my grandma's quilt (yes, it's FINALLY quilted).
  • Begin piecing Natalie's quilt.
  • Hem the new "drapes" that I bought (a.k.a. drop cloths turned curtains).
  • Finish building the two side cabinets on the entertainment center.
  • Keep up with the pinwheel quilt-along.
  • Make my block for Jen (another bee that I'm in).

It's not that there's anything going on that I HAVE to finish these things by Friday, it's more of a wish list of the things that I would like to accomplish.  I've done so much to the house in the last couple of weeks, I feel like I could really use a vacation.

Keep checking in for updates on the studio progress (the floor is gone back there and the walls are bare).  I think that Monday the walls will get the new texture.

I'm tired.

No comments: