Monday, February 1, 2010

34


I turned 34 yesterday.  I don't feel any different.  I don't look any different.  I'm just older, I guess.  What does that mean, anyway?  How are 34 year-olds supposed to behave?  Just curious ... because I think I might be doin' it wrong.

I like to play video games with my soon-to-be teenager.

I like to play blocks with my toddler.

I don't clean up my room.

I tend to stay up too late and have a hard time getting out of bed in the morning.

I hate vegetables and I love junk food.

I think that the PTA is for the other moms.

I can't balance a checkbook to save my life.

I could spend all day at the mall if you let me (or the craft store - it's a toss up).

But I guess there's a lot of good things about being older ... I just haven't thought of anything life-changing yet.  Care to share your words of wisdom?  I could probably use the advice ...

Oh, and this picture HAD to be posted!  Have any of you seen the LOL Cats?  Click for the bigger picture so you can see the cat in the background.  This picture is dying for a funny caption!

4 comments:

henny said...

Hi,
finally I found your blog! I'm Henny from Bee Addicted group. Happy belated birthday..Don't count the candles, just enjoy the glow :D

Christy said...

Thanks Henny! Glad you found me!

Anonymous said...

The cat is hissing at you because your pants are on the ground and she thinks you look like a fool.... whwere's your hat? LOL hiss hiss Miss Kitty Glenna

Unknown said...

That was so funny! I remember seeignthis fro the fist time and not noticing the cat. She just had to find a way to be part of it, didn't she, and ruin the picture somehow! lol As if you couldn't just get a nice, solemn picture of you - there HAD to be SOMETHING else going on in the background!