Monday, April 19, 2010

Spring to Finish Challenge 2010

Okay, so I didn't participate in this last year because I wasn't really sewing or doing much of anything at that time.  However, I did manage to start seeing (and following) a lot of blogs because of the projects I had seen that were finished on Flickr.

This year, I get to participate! 

I have a couple of quilts that I'd like to finish (probably 4 to be exact) - although I'm willing to concede that by finish, I mean I will do the tops and then send them off to be quilted.  Hey, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!

I also (desperately) need to finish the media center that I started way back here.  The side cabinets have been a thorn in my side for the last 2 months.  Time to get motivated again.

And the studio ... now that it's "finished" I really need to get going in there with organizing things and decorating it the way I want it.  Hello gnomes ...

So, those are my goals.  And you'll see over on the left that my finishes as up to a big fat, 1.  That's because today I managed to finally make the ironing board cover that I wanted for my studio.  Yay me!

Now, if you have your own list of things to get done around your house ... whether they're crafty projects, painting projects, building, whatever - you can join here:  Tallgrass Prairie Studio.

1 comment:

henny said...

Good luck with your list, Christy ;)