Friday, January 22, 2010

spring cleaning ...

I don't know about you guys, but I'm horrible at cleaning my home.  And organizing ... forget that.  I've been saying for months that  I'm cleaning my studio, but in all honesty, I manage to clean the house and shove everything into my studio. 

Well, I decided it's time to put a stop to it and I'm going to really stick to a cleaning routine.  I have tried FlyLady in the past, but it got to be complicated and I gave up.  Way too many lists.  So, I'm going to try this one at Just Mommies.  Consider it my New Year's resolution, so to speak.  It's a small daily list of "to do's" and if you do a little more researching on the website, you'll see that they have an organizing schedule too.  Just one small task per day.  I can handle that.

So, if you want to join me in my resolution to become more organized, leave a comment and let me know!  We can check back in with each other once a month to see how everyone is doing.

No comments: