Thursday, August 27, 2009

I'm blocking up ...

The hubster got me up early this morning while he prepared for an interview. It was a brave thing for him to do, as I have not been sleeping well and I very well could have kicked him in the shins in my half-awake state. Yes, he FINALLY got an interview. Apparently, it went well, so pray for us that it will lead to something!

While he was gone, I figured it would be fun to get going on the quilt blocks that I owe to Anna and Kyra for the virtual bees that I am in. Anna's was pretty easy, as I didn't have to think about it. Anything that requires very little brain power is fun. Here's Anna's block:


Kyra's block was a challenge for me. Not because of the construction of it, it was because of her request ... she wanted "wonky". I don't have a wonky bone in my body. It was hard for me to get her block done, but I did, and I'm not sure what I think about it. It's nice, it's cute, but it's not terribly wonky. Here's Kyra's block:


Kyra, you won't hurt my feelings at all if you hide this block in a drawer - never again to see the light of day. I tried though, I really did, I guess I'm just not a wonky person!

No comments: