Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I have no words ...

I have started, and stopped, this post about a million times in my head.  How do I say the words?  How do I explain what's going on?  I feel like I can't.

What I can tell you is that my husband isn't here. 

He hasn't been for about a month. 

Yes, I am still married, but I'll be doing the "single mom thing" for a while.  And I hate it.  I don't know how you single moms out there do it.  Granted, I was a single mom before I married my husband, but that seems like ages ago, and things have changed (gotten harder) due to the economy. 

I just have no words right now, but please understand that I'm still here, still sewing (when I have time), still working, and still holding the fort down.  I just may not be posting as often. 

Hope you all are doing better than I am!

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Praying for you. I don't know if your husband is away or has left you, but I do know it is hard to not have adult conversation and companionship in the house when you have small children. It is hard to be a single mom. I hope you have someone, a friend or your mom, to come alongside you during this time so that you can have sometime to yourself to regroup, re-energize and refresh so you are the best mom you can be for your boys.

Lucrecia said...

Hi Christy,
I know we don't know eachother but I just had to share my love with you. My mairrage was on the rocks earlier this year. I know how extremely hard it can be. I just wanted to say that I hope things get better for you. Soon.

lori said...

Lots of hugs to you! I'll pray for you!